Get your newsletter email with tips, tricks & advice – free every week.
It’s all written specifically for PC, Tablet and Smartphone novices, in plain simple English.
- Video calling tips – the dos and don’ts
- Raising money for charities as you shop
- How to get hold of free ebooks and magazines to read on a tablet, smartphone or computer
- The difference between MiFi and a dongle? (Not the start of an off-colour joke, I promise…)
- A Tekken-inspired tip – a cheap and simple solution to a common problem
- TV listings online – without loads of adverts
- How to find free word processors, spreadsheet programs, photo editing and fancy diagrams online
- From The Kinks to the Danse Macabre – how to listen to music you like on your tablet or smartphone
- Password managers – how to make sure all of your login details are safe and secure
- Email scams to watch out for
(and when you join up, you get instant access to all previous issues – including all of the above)
You’ll get an email from me every week, along with extra emails when there’s something I think you might find useful or interesting.
It’s reassuring to know that you have a “Tech Expert” on your side – looking out for any changes or new things in the computer world that you need to know about… and explaining them in plain language. When Microsoft bring out a new version of something, or there’s a big security scare, I’ll explain what it really means… and whether you need to bother about it.
How do I sign up?
- Just type in your name and email address in the form below (double check your email address!).
- Click on “…then click here” and you’ll be added to the list.
- You’ll get an email from my computer, to check it really was you who put your email address in! Just click on the link in that email.
- And that’s it – you’ll get your copy straight to your email every Monday.